"How To Improve Your Email Image" eBook
Look Sharp, Not Shabby!
The Book That Could Keep You From Getting
First released during the summer of 2007 to a limited
audience, this email etiquette eBook has been updated
with even more email image building content and
is now available for sale!
This fantastic, quick reading manual was written for
everyone who uses email and cares about the image they project
and whether or not their email gets delivered and
By implementing the guidelines outlined in this eBook you
- Learn basic email etiquette that makes you look
sharp, not shabby!
- Avoid being the joke of the office with disastrous
emails no one reads
- Get the respect you deserve from clients, vendors and
coworkers - even your boss!
- Increase sales by getting more of your emails read
- Avoid losing sales because your proposal ended up in
the SPAM filter
- Look like a computer genius to those with whom you
- Find out what you need to know to make email more
Strategies and Tips you will learn in this concise manual
are quick and easy to implement.
For those in business, developing a positive image is not
only important, it takes time and money. Unfortunately,
destroying that valuable image takes only one lousy email.
How To Improve Your Email Image can help
prevent costly mistakes in email correspondence by using good
Outside of work, you want to be known as someone with
intelligence and style. Shoddy emails won't let that happen!
Use this critical information to help out in your personal life
by showing everyone how email should be done. Let someone else
be the one whose emails get deleted without being read, yours
will stand out as being worth reading!
In this ground breaking eBook you'll learn:
- 7 key ways to Look Sharp in
- How to make sure your email gets delivered (and steer
clear of the SPAM filter)
- How to stay out of trouble with emails
- How to convey a professional image in email
- Why and How to use Blind Carbon Copy
plus other great email productivity tips.
Originally priced at $14.95 (against advice to price it at
$19.95), this new email etiquette eBook is being offered for a
limited time at the insanely low price of just $9.95!
(With Money Back Guarantee)
Preventing just one botched email can save you the
cost of this eBook 10, 20 or 100 times over!
Get a copy now. Read, implement, and watch the results.
You will be glad you did.
Simply use the button below to pay $9.95 through
PayPal. PineWeb Services, LLC will show up as the payee.
They handle the transactions for me.
* - Due to PayPal issues, not currently available - * - use
the contact page if interested
I will respond as soon as I can with a link to
download the eBook.